Thursday, June 4, 2015

Here is just a segment of a feast
provided by my daughter in law Sue and my son,Scott
Today was a nice day to ride! We started about 20 miles out in Whitinsville, Mass and ended our ride about 20 miles later in Northboro.  We then drove to my son and daughter-in-law's house in Pepperell, Mass. They have a lovely home on 4 acres.  Sue is an expert cook and Scott loves to do the dishes, a perfect combination for 3 tired but happy ladies! We had a lovely feast of a dinner which included homemade ice cream for desert! Tomorrow we are going to ride a 22 mile rail trail before heading for our last stop which is Hampton Beach, NH. From there we will bring our bikes to a bike shop for their return trip to Roseville.  Hopefully, they will have a shorter trip home than my bike.  I figure that this cannot happen twice, so I am very hopeful that Merrily's bike will not meet the fate of my bike that is still in Pennsylvania.  I hope to see that one before Christmas!
We have had a wonderful trip which we are all still processing.  I know, personally, that I have been affected by so much of what we did and saw and will write about it when I can get it all together and have a little perspective.


On the way:


Waiting in the BaƤ-carto join Gail and Wendy on the way
house on the way to Sherry and Larry'sson and daughter- in- law in Pepperell MA
     


 
house on the way to Sherry and Larry's son and daughter- in- law in Pepperell MA


house on the way to Sherry and Larry's son and daughter- in- law in Pepperell MA
house on the way to Sherry and Larry's son and daughter- in- law in Pepperell MA


house on the way to Sherry and Larry's son and daughter- in- law in Pepperell MA






No comments:

Post a Comment